COVID-19 Collection Guidance
In light of the ongoing Social Distancing requirements, we wanted to advise you of the new operating procedures we have in place for collections from our site in Aberdeen. These changes will take effect on 11th May 2020 and will be in the form of a call and collect system.
Our new procedures are set out as follows:
- Please email (email@example.com) or call (01224 823000) our sales team to place your order.
- You will receive a call or email confirming your allocated time slot for collection. We will aim to meet your requirements, however this will be subject to stock availability and time required to pick using the new social distancing measures that are in place within our warehouses.
- Upon arrival, the gates will be closed but we will have a member of staff dedicated to managing the gate. If you do not receive immediate attention, please dial 01224 823000 and they will be alerted to your arrival. We will then confirm your name and escort you to an allocated bay.
- Social Distancing must be adhered to, without exception.
- All customers must wear Hi vis vests for the duration of their visit.
Guidance for loading vehicles is outlined below:
- Customers must stay in their vehicles, with the exceptions of opening curtains, dropping sides or to open doors.
- If it is not possible to load the vehicle safely and within our Social Distancing guidelines, then our yard operatives will not be allowed to continue loading the vehicle and we will attempt to arrange delivery.
- If you wish to load your own vehicle, we will drop goods at a safe distance. You will still have to follow site H&S rules for safe loading.
- We will mark paperwork and leave a copy with your load or can email POD if required.
Please note that we cannot assist loading if it involves a customer climbing onto the roof of their vehicle. Unless there are safety measures in place customers are not permitted on the back/roof of their vehicles whilst on site.
Unfortunately, customers will not be allowed to use the welfare facilities.
We appreciate this is a challenging time and would like to thank you in advance for your continued support and understanding.